BA or BS/MAM (4+1)
Drew students who are interested in earning a Master of Arts in Management have the opportunity to gain preferential admission to Wake Forest University School of Business’s 10-month M.A.M. degree program. Drew students must have a major other than Business to be eligible for this program. Business majors are not eligible. Students with a minor in Business are eligible. Acceptance to the dual degree program guarantees a financial scholarship from Wake Forest University. The amount awarded depends on Drew GPA and other evidence, as described below.
Eligibility and Application Criteria
Students who meet the following requirements are guaranteed admission to the program. For program eligibility students are required to:
- Achieve a GPA of at least 3.3 at the end of their junior year;
- Achieve a letter grade of ‘B’ or better in MATH 117 - Introductory Statistics, an equivalent statistics-based social science course or an advanced quantitative methods course;
- Meet all Drew degree requirements for a major other than Business.
Drew students apply for the program in the fall of their Senior year. The application process requires:
- Completing the online application form at: http://business.wfu.edu/ma-management/
- A personal interview with a Wake Forest University Admissions representative;
- Submission of GRE or GMAT test score;
- A letter from the Dean’s Office affirming that you have had no academic integrity violations at Drew.
Wake Forest University School of Business will be responsible for final application review and evaluation prior to entry into the dual degree program. Students who do not meet the above criteria for admissions through the dual degree program are welcomed to apply through the regular admissions process.
Test scores and GPA (above 3.3) will not impact admission, but will affect the scholarship amount rewarded. Based on the GPA at time of admission, Drew students will be eligible for specific scholarships from Wake Forest as outlined below:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.3 – 3.399 receive a scholarship minimum of $5,000
- Cumulative GPA of 3.4 – 3.599 receive a scholarship minimum of $10,000
- Cumulative GPA of 3.6 or higher receive a scholarship minimum of $20,000
Scholarship awards may be higher based on a student’s demonstrated leadership ability, internships, extra-curricular activities, standardized test scores, final cumulative GPA, and other evidence indicative of academic success as an M.A. in Management student and post-graduation success as an M.A. in Management alumnus.
For more information about the Wake Forest University School of Business 10-month Master of Arts in Management program, please visit: http://business.wfu.edu/ma-management/.
For more information about the Drew-Wake Forest 4+1 program, contact Professor Christopher Andrews, firstname.lastname@example.org.